ALA Midwinter PARS Room Assignments

I am attached  in MS Word  and also placed in  the text
below the room assignments (as I currently have them but of course they
are always subject to change) for ALA midwinter

ALCTS/PARS Midwinter Meeting
Schedule
1/30/99 - 2/2/99
Philadelphia, PA.

Saturday 1/30

9-12
          PADG
 Convention Center 103C

2-4
            Physical
Quality and Treatment DGHawthorn Suites Franklin B

                Photographic
and Recording Media DG---Sheraton Society Hill-- Hamilton

ALCTS Board I Convention Center -- 304

                PARS
Program Planning Committee I  Convention Center -- 305

Sunday 1/31

9-11            Binding
Automation DG  WarwickCrystal BR

                Cooperative
Preservation Programs DG  Convention Center204B

                CMDS/PARS
DG  Four Seasons Hotel--Monroe

                Micropublishing
DG  -- Sheraton Society Hill--Bromley

11:30-12:30     Cost Study Task
ForceWyndham Franklin PlazaSeminar D

11:30-1:30      Reformatting
DG ---  Philadelphia Marriot-  310

                Preservation
Course and Workshop DG/

Preservation Education and Outreach DGSheraton Society
HillBromley

                PARS
Executive Committee I Wyndham Franklin PlazaConf. Ctr. BR

2-4             Library
Binding DG  Wyndham Franklin PlazaParlor D

Preservation Issues in Small to Medium Sized Libraries DGFour
Seasons Hotel--Monroe

4-6     PARS DG
Philadelphia Marriot410

Monday 2/1

8-11    All Committees Meeting:
-- Convention Center108B
        Books
and Paper

                        Education
                        Intellectual
Access
                        Management
                        Photographic
and Recording Media
                        Policy
and Planning
                        Program
Planning and Publications
                        Reformatting

10-11:30        PARS
Executive Committee II  -- Four Seasons Hotel--Monroe

2-4             ALCTS
Board II ---Convention Center  108A

Tuesday 2/2

2-5:30
         ALCTS
Board III Convention Center  103B

 PARSMidwinterMeetingSchedule 1999 posting.doc