UKy Conservation Librarian

	A job ad was posted last week for a Conservation Librarian at the
University of Kentucky.  A very large error in the job ad escaped my notice
when I posted the position on PADG for our personnel folks.  The salary
should have been listed as $28,000 MINIMUM.  The word "minimum" was
excluded from the ad.

	For some reason, our personnel department feels that is necessary to
advertise at the lowest salary.  Doesn't seem wise to me to be inflexible
about this, but it's their standard procedure.  Even so, it should have
been stated as $28,000 minimum.   The salary is definitely negotiable.

	Please forward this information to any potential candidates who do not
subscribe to this listserv.

	Many thanks.

Becky Ryder			email:  rjryde01@xxxxxxxxxxx
Preservation Librarian	phone:  606-257-0500, ext. 2028
William T. Young Library	fax:  606-257-0504
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY  40506-0456