Re: Where Was It?

Folk,

I'd like to thank Craig and the others who responded.  The Smithsonian mag
lead is cold.  I have checked all but one or two missing issues in our
collection through the 70s and 80s with no luck.  I don't know the date(s)
of the missing issue(s) but it/they was/were from about the middle years of
the 80s.  Someone else suggested contacting Peter Waters directly but his
email address "waterspg@xxxxxxx" bounced.

So I'll hold tight for other leads.  Thanks again.

Robert