Where Was It?

Folks,

I am looking for references to the appearance of the famous photo of Peter
Waters blowing at an exploding cloud of brittle paper.  Did it not appear in
color on glossy paper in some publication, or two, or three?  I have a B/W
version on dull coated stock which is really raunchy looking.  I need a
crisp glossy version, at least.  Then I can go look in my unorganized
personal reference library.  Sigh!  Thanks for helping me remember, if you can.

Robert Milevski
Robert J. Milevski
Preservation Librarian
Princeton University Library