Re: Discussion Group Merger: PCWI and PEO

Peter, It is my opinion that change to meet new circumstances is always a
healthy thing. Your suggested approach to trying it and soliciting
opinions at the time as well as after mid-winter seems a good one. With
so many meetings it is hard to even begin to attend most of them.
Consolidation with some hard thinking about education-related goals seems
fine to me.  I'll be there to participate.  Sally Buchanan