Re: Brittle book repair

BookLab has begun digitally imaging brittle books.  We expect this process
to replace (eventually) our preservation photocopy service.  The transition
from copiers to this system has been relatively easy.

We are interested in discussing the needs and desires of libraries in this
area, and we are looking for projects which might be a good match for our
current digitizing capabilities.

If you are interested in talking more specifically about BookLab's
capabilities or library needs on this list or privately, please contact me.

Andrea Bond   *   andrea@xxxxxxxxxxx
Business Manager   *   800/224-1794
BookLab

Andrea Bond   *   BookLab, Inc.   *   andrea@xxxxxxxxxxx
512/837-0479  *   1606 Headway Circle, Ste. 100
fax 512/837-9794  *  Austin, TX 78754   *   800/224-1794
Web Site - http://www.booklab.com/