Position at Preservation Technologies (Bookkeeper)

Position Description

Senior Sales Representative - Preservation services

Here is a unique opportunity to make a lasting contribution to preserving
our written heritage.  Preservation Technologies is a recognized world
leader in the development of innovative processes for preserving books,
archives, and other paper based materials.  Rapid growth and market
acceptance of our capabilities have created an opening in our organization
for a key person to take the lead as our senior sales representative in
expanding the sales of our "Bookkeeper" mass deacidification services with
libraries and archives.

Building on a strong base of current business, your primary responsibility
will be to significantly increase sales in the North American market for
these services.  In this position, you will work directly with key
preservation and administrative leaders of major libraries and archival
institutions. You will have considerable visibility and must represent the
company, technically and commercially, with customers, at trade shows and
conferences, and as a general spokesperson as required.  An ability to
travel is essential.

In addition to excellent communications skills and proven sales ability,
you will be required to demonstrate strong initiative and problem solving
abilities in resolving a range of technical, commercial, and financial
concerns facing customers.  You will assist customers as they develop
their deacidification programs, including logistics, funding, etc.  A
prior background in conservation, preservation administration, or other
library or archives experience would be a strong benefit.

Salary and benefits are commensurate with your abilities.  Our
headquarters are located in a vital, growing suburban community just north
of Pittsburgh.  As a key person in a young, high growth company, you will
find significant professional challenges and opportunities for personal
growth.  If you want to join the team, please contact:  James E. Burd,
President, (burd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) at 412-779-2111 or 800-416-BOOK.
Preservation Technologies, L.P., 111 Thomson Park Drive, Cranberry
Township, PA  16066.