A new CD box

Dear
Sir,
<FONT
size=3>
We think you
will be interested in a new CD box for which we have filed an application for
worldwide patent rights. The newly invented CD box definitely satisfies a
long-standing want, and it can save place and inconvenience. We call it "CD
BankBox". CD BankBox can be handle by automatic packaging system. Use the
CD BankBox you can make up over 100 types of CD bank. We believe it will replace
the CD Jewel Box for CD or DVD packaging and storage in the
future.<FONT
face="Times New Roman">
<FONT
size=3><FONT
face="Times New Roman">
Please see
our homepage  <FONT
color=#0000ff>www.asiaonline.net.hk/~goldcorn
We look
forward to receiving your favorable response.<FONT
size=3>
Our Fax: (852) 2583 9849
<FONT
size=3><FONT