Food and Drink Policies

We have a new dean on board this fall who is willing to revisit the

concept of a food/drink policy for the library.  I have gleaned some good

discussion information from CoOL and have found a couple of sample

policies by searching various library web pages, but  I would like to

have a few more sample policies to show the dean.  If any of you out

there have a written food/drink policy you would be willing to share, I

would be grateful to have it.

Beth Schobernd, Preservation Librarian		309.438.3534 (voice)

Illinois State University		  309.438.3676 (fax)

8900 Milner Library	  beth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Inter)

Normal IL  61790-8900