RE: IPN newsletter subscription

Please ensure that Preservation Services at the National Library of
Australia remains on the mailing list  for IPN newsletter subscription.
The
contact address is, Lydia Preiss Manager Collection Preservation,
Collection Management and Retrieval Services National Library of
Australia, Parkes Place Canberra City ACT 2600 Australia.  Thanks Lydia
Preiss

Lydia Preiss Manager Collection Preservation
Collection Management and Retrieval Services
National Library of Australia
Parkes Place Canberra City ACT 2600
Australia
Email  lpreiss@xxxxxxxxxx