PADG-L

As of today there are 148 subscribers Please spead the word if you know of
anyone who is involved in Library preservation They should send me an email
and I will subscribe them.  If you want to see you if on the list send an
email message with a signature file to
listproc@xxxxxxxxxxx  and in the text of the message  state
review padg-l

as a reminder all subscriptions have to be approved by the list manager
(me) and only subscribers can post messages

The list is being archived on COOL (thank you Walter)

We see this list as the place to post any questions, discussions,
announcements related to preservation management and programming  in
libraries and archives

--bb

Barbara Berger
Preservation Reformatting Librarian