Re: PADG-L all set!

          The revised guidelines, cover sheet, and budget forms for
          applications to be submitted to the annual deadline (1
          July) of the Division of Preservation and Access at the
          National Endowment for the Humanities are available via the
          NEH website:

          Guidelines:
               http://www.neh.fed.us/html/guidelin/preserva.html

          Cover sheet and budget forms:
               http://www.neh.fed.us/html/pdf_form.html

          Hard copies of the guidelines will be available in about ten
          days.  If you wish to receive a copy, please e-mail,
          telephone, or write to the division office.  I understand
          that current grantees will automatically receive copies.

               preservation@xxxxxxxxxx

          If you have specific questions about preservation and access
          issues regarding, microfilm, still and moving image
          collections, magnetic media, and/or sound recordings, please
          e-mail or telephone me.

          We look forward to assisting you.

          Thanks to Barbara Berger for setting up PADG-L  !!

          Charlie Kolb

          Dr. Charles C. Kolb
          National Endowment for the Humanities
          Division of Preservation and Access, Room 411
          1100 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
          Washington, DC  20506

          202/606-8570 (office number)
          ckolb@xxxxxxxxxx