PADG-L all set!

I have just completed subscribing all 131 list members so far I have also
set up a list serv profile which includes:

if you hit reply the message goes to the entire list so watch out for those
personal embarrassing messages

You will receive a copy of any message that you send

Only subscribers can post message to the list We will be saved from all
those Spams

I am the list manager so if anyone wants to subscribe they need to contact me

Walter Henry has very kindly agreed to archive our list on the COOL WWW site

It was so nice seeing many of you at ALA I hope this will be the beginning
of a fruitful listserv

Barbara Berger
Preservation Reformatting Librarian
Cornell University Library