Curtains

With this message the curtain will be falling on MICAT-L.

I would like to remind you that the doors are now open to CIMCIM-L.
A very respectable number of people have already filed into its
theater. As yet they all seem to be waiting quietly for the
management to raise the curtain on the list's activities. This
will be done sometime early next week unless the audience takes
matters into its own hands. Any of you who would like to be around
for the entire show have a good chance of doing so by sending a
message to

listserv@nrm.se

containing the following command on the first line of the body of
the message:

SUB CIMCIM-L Yourfirstname Yourlastname

I am surprised to note how much my delight at the initiation of
the new list is offset by my sadness at wrapping things up for
MICAT-L. Thank you all for the interest you have shown in its
activities.

See you on CIMCIM-L!

Cary

Cary Karp <ck@nrm.se>       Department of Information Technology
Phone: +46 8 666 4055       Swedish Museum of Natural History
Fax:   +46 8 666 4235       Box 50007, 104 05 Stockholm, Sweden

[Index for current year]
[Table of Contents]