Administrative hurdles

It's taking me a tad longer than I had anticipated to translate some of the
snazzier functionality of MICAT-L's previous host software into the new
environment. I've been holding up the queue pending my sorting this
out, but the wait has now become unacceptable.

To get things moving again, I'll be sending things out during the next
few hours with my own name appearing as the source of everything. The
name of the actual contributor will, as always, appear on the first line
of the body of the message. If you wish to respond to any of these
messages please be sure to address your material either to the list or
the contributor, and not to me.

                                 /Cary

[Index for current year]
[Table of Contents]