Miraphone Tuba

I am in need of a little help. A customer of mine has an older Miraphone
tuba  (clocksprings, etc.) The tuba is in great shape except for one
outside tuning slide tube that is cracked at the solder joint. It
cracked where the tubing is turned down for decoration. Anyway, the
tubing is evidently not available from normal sources, (Allied, Orpheus)

I would appreciate it if someone could lead me in the right direction.

Needed: Outside Nickle Slide Tube approximately 6"
.836" inside diameter (the inside tubing is.832")

Thanks in advance.

--
Steve Fowler (sfowler@ix.netcom.com)
Fowler Music Service    * Band Instrument Custom Repairs *

[Index for current year]
[Table of Contents]