Status report

There are now 97 list members and a good deal of topic matter has
been brought forth for discussion. I certainly hope that the
actual discussions will also soon get rolling.

The four list moderators, a part of whose job it is to facilitate
such discussion, are all going to be out travelling for some portion
of the next several weeks. Thereafter, we'll start putting our two
cents into the various questions that have been raised and, with
your help, turn this project into a lively and productive venture.

The daily chores of list maintenance will remain my solitary headache
for the next two weeks, despite the fact that I'll be several
thousand miles away from both my office and home. I'll do everything
I can to ensure the rapid distribution of whatever material you might
submit during that time, but please be prepared for unexpected
silence if something should go wrong with my carefully plotted
hotelroom email management scheme.

Cary <Karp@nrm.se>

[Index for current year]
[Table of Contents]