Classical Guitar Maker Info

Hello all!

I need a little help. I have/had a beautiful classical guitar made by a
luthier named Jose Yacopi. He hails from (according to the label in the
guitar) from Barcellona. The guitar was hand signed in 1960. The guitar
originally came with a note stating that in an informal gathering of
luthiers it beat a Ramirez in a blind sound contest!

Does anyone know about this maker and his rep? How much his guitars are
worth in good condition? This particular model has a beautifully carved
headstock with a sort of fleur-de-lie pattern and a very fragile "French
finnish" so that you can actually feel the grain of the wood against to
your touch.

Now here is the bad news. Since for the moment I am living in a very humid
basement room, the bridge came unglued, taking about a square inch of the
body with it. It really has devestated me. I presume if I have it reglued
it still will be playable? What is the best glue to use? The only good
thing that has come out of this event so far has been a great R&B love
song. Funny, I have had my share of loves and losses with women and they
never triggered such music! :-)

Any help or info on Jose and his guitars would really do wonders for my
soul!

Thanks,
Andy

[Index for current year]