greetings

My name is Clark W Fobes, reedman@netcom.com. I have just joined the
MICAT-L list and am looking forward to the information that this list can
provide.

My interests are not so much in the field of conseravation of historical
instruments (Although I have worked in ths area), but in the area of
woodwind repair and acoustics.

I am a professional performer on the clarinet, bass clarinet and basset
horn and have been repairing musical instruments since 1976. In the past
three years I have devoted my business specifically to the repair and
sales of clarinets. I also manufacture barrels and highest quality
mouthpieces for clarinet.

I have published several articles and reviews in the "Clarinet" journal
since 1986.

I have been greatly impressed with contributions of Cary Karp to the
KLARINET list and hope that any exchange of information from my end will
be as meaningful.

Sincerely,

Clark W Fobes     reedman@netcom.com

[Index for current year]