[Table of Contents] [Search]

Re: [frameconnews] POS software

I also have a frame shop in Canada.  I have been doing my POS on computer for
the past 8 years and Use a program called MYOB.  It's not expensive and is
all based on a double entry system.  My year end literally takes about 10
min.  There are programs also designed sepcifically for frameshops but I find
them expensive and I'm of course used to what I work with.  I do all my
framing orders from a separate program just using a simple data base and can
call up all the weeks orders 1 hr before order time and stroke off what I
have in stock and call in my order.  If you have any questions feel free to
call

Elizabeth
Elizabeth's Art Gallery
http://www.artistsandauthors.com