[Table of Contents] [Search]

[frameconnews] POS software

Hi i am a frame shop gallery owner been in business in Canada for 15
years and want to computerize my store front i was using a cash
register and entering the daily sales to a spreadsheet and using
quickbooks to to account payables and payroll and banking. I find
that it not great for a pos system instead of a cash register and was
wondering if any other framing shop has any suggestions
Thanks Ken S