[Table of Contents] [Search]

[frameconnews] Hockey Puck

Help - Please!
A customer has brought in and asked me to frame an autographed
photograph (no problem) and an NHL hockey puck, which I will do in a
shadow box (together)  I do not want to permanently affix the puck to
the mounting board for two reasons:- 1)conservation framing  2)there
is an NHL Logo on the back of the puck.  I am unable to find clear
acrylic holders to fit the puck.  Does anyone have any ideas as to
how I might mount this puck?
Thank you in anticipation!

Jennifer Benedict
Benedict Art & Framing