[Table of Contents] [Search]

[frameconnews] Re: Linen mounting posters

<<The best(and for that matter only) way to learn this and truly have a grasp
of the nuances is to work at a place that does this.  Or hire an employee
who has woked at one in the past.

Thanks, TCP for the info...I do own a framing shop in Arizona and came across
several hundred vintage movie posters.  As a professional, I would prefer to
do the mounting myself...just finding a place that teaches it....that is the
trick.  Maybe someone in California that is in the middle of the movie
industry, that does it in their shop might offer a class or spend a day or so
with someone teaching.

Thanks again to all of you for your assistance in this form of mounting.

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/frameconnews