[Table of Contents] [Search]

[frameconnews] Maple Moulding

George

I have no idea if they do the profile that you need,
but I know that the following company does a range of
American hardwoods.

Since I have not had contact with them for some time, my
database may be out of date, (especially area code)
but they are in Syracuse, which may or may not be
nearer to you.

P B & H Moulding
Tel: 315 455 5606
Fax: 315 455 8748