[Table of Contents] [Search]

[frameconnews] FW: ref : SCMC

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Vine [mailto:100436.3447@compuserve.com]
Sent: 16 July 1999 18:12
To: INTERNET:Stephen.Todd@btinternet.com
Subject: ref : SCMC

This posting is made in response to recent enquiries.
I am pleased to confirm that our American office does
carry SCMC, otherwise known as Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose,
along with various deacidification solutions, conservation
adhesives and supplies.

Those of you resident in America and wishing to contact
our American plant for further technical information
on SCMC (a technical sheet is available) by contacting -
Conservation Resources International, LLC
8000H Forbes Place
Springfield
Virginia 22151

Tel (800)-634-6932  or (703)-321-7730
Fax (703)-321-0629

The UK plant handles orders worlwide (excepting USA)

Mark G. Vine
Conservation Resources (UK) Ltd
Oxford, England
Tel +44 (0)1865 747755