Subject: Icon Trustee sought

Icon Trustee sought

From: Simon Green <sgreen<-at->
Date: Friday, August 5, 2016
Trustee
Institute of Conservation (Icon)

Help champion the conservation of our cultural heritage and the
talented people who safeguard it

Do you believe in the cultural, social and economic value of caring
for our heritage?  Are you versed in the challenges and delights of
stewarding a small but leading charity?

Consider helping the Institute of Conservation (Icon) as a new
Trustee on our Board.  This co-opted role requires a fresh
perspective and a new set of skills to help Icon in our mission to
raise public awareness of the value of caring for our heritage and
to champion high standards of conservation in the UK.

In particular, we welcome candidates with a background in:

    Marketing, public relations and public engagement

    Income generation

    Strategic development and growth

    Organisational change

If you or someone you know might be right for the role, please have
a look at our website

    <URL:http://icon.org.uk/trustee-institute-conservation>

Deadline for applications: 18 September 2016

Simon Green
Business Manager
Institute of Conservation
Unit 3.G.2, The Leathermarket