Subject: Administrivia--Forthcoming DistList hiatus

Administrivia--Forthcoming DistList hiatus

From: Bonnie Naugle <bnaugle<-at->
Date: Friday, August 5, 2016
The Conservation DistList will be taking a short hiatus during the
last few weeks of August, 2016.  Posts and new subscribers will not
be accepted during that time.  During that time, we will be
upgrading the operational side of the DistList.  You may notice
small changes to the format when we return.  The new/interim
moderator will be Matt Morgan <matt<-at->concretecomputing<.>com>

                 Distributed: Saturday, August 6, 2016