Subject: Hazard labels for glassware

Hazard labels for glassware

From: Sam de van Geer <sam.vandegeer<-at->
Date: Thursday, July 21, 2016
For years we have been using a flammable label with a write on panel
for marking up glassware.  I am trying to update our labels with the
new imagery and am struggling to find a supplier in the UK who does
such a thing.  So far I have tried Key Industrial and Fisher
scientific who only do the symbols without a write on panel.  Are
there any suggestions where I can go?

Samantha van de Geer ACR (Ba, Ma)
Object Conservator and Keeper Textile Collections
Oxfordshire County Council
Museums Resource Centre
Cotswold Dene
Standlake