Subject: Survey on volunteers historic houses and Museums

Survey on volunteers historic houses and Museums

From: Samantha Archetti <s.archetti<-at->
Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2016
I am an MA student in Preventive Conservation at the University of
Northumbria, UK.  I am currently undertaking research for my
Dissertation on the role of volunteers in historic houses and
museums, entitled: "Is it possible to create a museum standard
emergency preparedness plan for a volunteer run historic house?"

I would be extremely grateful if you could contribute to my research
by taking part in a short survey which should take you no longer
than 5-10 minutes to complete.  The link to the survey is provided
below.  Please feel free to pass this link on to any relevant
contacts or colleagues.

    <URL:https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/QGHMR8P>

The information provided will be used as a first person source in my
written dissertation.  There is an option to leave contact
information at the end of the survey and upon the conclusion of the
project you will be sent a final copy of the research to which you
have so generously contributed.  However, the survey may also be
completed anonymously.

The survey will close on July 15, 2016.  If you have any questions
please feel free to contact me, at s.archetti<-at->gmail<.>com.

Data generated by the survey will be securely managed and disposed
of in accordance with the University of Northumbria guidelines.

I am extremely grateful for your participation in my survey.  Your
feedback is very important.

Samantha Archetti
MA student in Preventive Conservation
University of Northumbria