Subject: Call for papers--Conference on museum conservation

Call for papers--Conference on museum conservation

From: Paulina Kryg <p.jarmuszkiewicz<-at->
Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2016
call for papers

"Problems Connected with Keeping and Conservation of Collections in
    Museums"
7th International Conservation Conference

National Museum of Agriculture and Food Industry in Szreniawa
ul. Dworcowa 5
62-052 Komorniki
Poland
12-14 October, 2016

Language: polish and english

The National Museum of Agriculture and Food Industry in Szreniawa

    <URL:http://www.muzeum-szreniawa.pl>

invites you to take part in the 7th edition of the International
Conservation Conference "Problems connected with Keeping and
Conservation of Collections in Museums", which will take place on
October 12-14, 2016.  The Conference is co-organised by National
Institute for Museums and Public Collections.  We wish to devote
this meeting on cultural heritage safeguarding to the issues
discussed within four panels:

    Protection of objects made from organic materials

    Conservation of large size objects and objects intended to be
    launched

    Conservation methods of museum objects and conservator's duties
    in designing and modernization of exhibitions

    Organization and management of conservation in museums

Within the Conference is planned the publication of registered
lectures and speeches and presentations of conservation
means/materials/methods.  Conference fee is 400 PLN (95 Euro)and it
includes accommodation, meals and Conference kit (programme and
summaries of papers).  With no accommodation the Conference fee is
250 PLN (60 Euro).  The Conference will be followed by publication
of the proceedings, and speakers will receive two copies of them
each.

In order to register your participation, please fill and send in the
registration form, which is available from our website:

    <URL:http://www.muzeum-szreniawa.pl/imuzeum/web/app.php/vortal/vii_miedzynarodowa_konferencja_konserwatorska_problemy_muzeow_zwiazane_z_zachowaniem_i_konserwacja_zbiorow.html>

In the hope that this conference, just as its previous editions,
will contribute to the integration of actions for the safeguarding
of our common cultural heritage, we look forward to welcoming you to
the Conference.

For more information email konserwacja<-at->muzeum-szreniawa<.>pl

Paulina Kryg
Conservation Department
National Museum of Agriculture and Food Industry in Szreniawa
ul. Dworcowa 5
62-052 Komorniki
Poland
+48 61 810 76 29 ext 27