Subject: Survey on university collections

Survey on university collections

From: Sarah Harper <sarah.harper<-at->
Date: Thursday, June 23, 2016
I am a Preventive Conservation Masters student at Northumbria
University, Newcastle.  I am currently conducting research for my
dissertation, titled 'The Role of University Collections in the 21st
Century'.

I will be extremely grateful if you could contribute to my research
by taking part in a short survey regarding how your collection is
currently managed and used within your institution, how staff and
students engage with the collection and how the public can
experience the collection you hold.

I have provided a link to my survey, which will remain open until
Thursday 7 July 2016.

    <URL:https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DR32GKQ>

If you feel there are other relevant people within your institution
who would like to take part, please feel free to pass this email
along.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Sarah Harper

                  Distributed: Saturday, June 25, 2016