Subject: Survey on Letraset dry transfer media

Survey on Letraset dry transfer media

From: Thais Biazioli de Oliveira <thabiazioli<-at->
Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2016
I am currently completing my master's degree in conservation of fine
art specializing in works of art on paper at Northumbria University,
Newcastle, UK.  I am conducting my research project investigating
the "Effects of Humidity Fluctuation on Letraset and Implications
for Contemporary Art"

I am looking for information on conservation problems involving
Letraset or Transfer Lettering in paper support and I put together a
brief survey with general questions.

    <URL:https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/7YBBF8D>

The information provided will be used as a first person source in my
written dissertation and contribute to the understanding of
conservation problems involving Letraset.

There is an option to leave contact information and upon the
conclusion of the project you will be sent a final copy of the
research that you have so generously contributed to.  However, the
survey may be completed anonymously as well.

Submission of the survey will close July 30, 2016.  If you have any
questions please feel free to contact me, at thabiazioli<-at->hotmail<.>com
or my supervisor Dr. Charis <
<charis.theodorakopoulos<-at->northumbria<.>ac>

Thank you for your time.

Thais Biazioli de Oliveira
+55 11 99871 5150

                  Distributed: Saturday, June 25, 2016