Subject: Survey on ceramics consolidation

Survey on ceramics consolidation

From: Madeline Hagerman <maddiehagerman<-at->
Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2016
I am in my final year of the MSc in Conservation for Archaeology and
Museums at University College London.  I am currently investigating
the decision-making processes involved in ceramics consolidation as
part of my dissertation research.

This survey explores how and why conservators choose consolidants to
use on ceramics.  I greatly appreciate your feedback.

The survey can be found at

    <URL:https://opinio.ucl.ac.uk/s?s=43720>

It will be open until July 15, 2016.

Thank you for your help.

Madeline Hagerman
MSc in Conservation for Archaeology and Museums
UCL
2014-2016

                   Distributed: Sunday, June 12, 2016