Subject: Survey on magnets

Survey on magnets

From: Marion Billot <marion.billot<-at->
Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2016
Survey into the use of magnets

I am currently in the last year of my Bachelor degree in
conservation at the Haute-Ecole Arc in Neuchatel (Switzerland). To
complete my degree I am working on a research project within the
Quai Branly museum (Paris).  It deals with the magnetic systems as
support for the exhibition of cultural properties.

I invite you to complete the following survey and to disseminate it
as effectively as possible.

To complete it, go to:

    <URL:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Tg9f2zfxbWLcB16-j7D9N54oY7ATM_ozlT1r3_FeAuk/viewform?pref=2&pli=1&edit_requested=true>

Thank you for your participation.