Subject: Shared studio space available

Shared studio space available

From: Brittany Cox <bcox.horologist<-at->
Date: Monday, May 30, 2016
I am horological conservator based in Seattle WA, USA.  I have a
large studio that is available to share immediately and contains a
variety of equipment for many different disciplines:

    Cleaning bench
    Fume cupboard
    Large table
    Dryer/heat lamps
    Book press
    Lathes
    Milling machine
    Engraving bench
    Pantograph engraving machine
    Enameling oven
    Crucible
    Pickle
    Rolling mills
    Fly press
    Draw bench
    Library
    and much more

The space is 1000 square feet, alarm system installed, insured,
wifi, kitchenette, bathroom, private entrance.  Rent dependent upon
what equipment/how much space one would want, starting at $600.

All interested parties please contact Brittany Nicole Cox
206-617-5799.

To see the type of work I do and studio photos please visit:

    <URL:https://mechanicalcurios.com>

                   Distributed: Friday, June 3, 2016