Subject: Carmac encapsulation tape

Carmac encapsulation tape

From: William Shepherd <w.shepherd<-at->
Date: Thursday, May 26, 2016
I am doing up a Carr McLean Order and wondering if anyone has used
the Carmac Encapsulation Tape.  I've only ever used the 3M 415
double sided tape but as Carr McLean isn't offering it, maybe this
is an option.  I checked the list archives but nothing came up so
I'm wondering about the stability and inertness of the tape?

William Shepherd
Collections Officer
Swift Current Museum
44 Robert Street West