Subject: Magnetic bookends with flanged sides

Magnetic bookends with flanged sides

From: Barbara Hebard <barbara.hebard<-at->
Date: Monday, May 23, 2016
We are looking for sturdy magnetic bookends with flanged sides.  In
the usual sources we can find two styles of magnetic bookends; the
first style is one thickness of metal bent at a right angle and
could potentially damage books, while the second model has flanged
sides and a flat "tongue" that goes beneath books (also a potential
danger).  We hope to find a magnetic model with flanged sides, but
no tongue.  Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Barbara Adams Hebard
Conservator
Boston College
John J. Burns Library