Subject: Survey on biocides and waterlogged wood treatments

Survey on biocides and waterlogged wood treatments

From: Anna Funke <anna-lena.funke.09<-at->
Date: Thursday, May 26, 2016
I am in my final year the MSc in Conservation for Archaeology and
Museums at UCL.  I am currently undertaking research on
microbiological growth in polyethylene glycol treatments of
waterlogged archaeological wood for my dissertation.  I am
particularly interested in how different conservators are managing
this type of growth and how biocides factor in to this.

    <URL:https://opinio.ucl.ac.uk/s?s=43621>

The survey will be open until July 1, 2016.

I have put together a survey to get to the bottom of some of these
questions and would greatly appreciate your feedback.

Anna Funke
MSc in Conservation for Archaeology and Museum 2014-2016

                  Distributed: Saturday, May 28, 2016