Subject: Survey on degradation of artist's books

Survey on degradation of artist's books

From: Madalyn Rokisky-Ring <mrokiskyring<-at->
Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2016
My name is Madalyn Rokisky-Ring and I am currently completing my
master's degree in conservation of fine art specializing in works of
art on paper at Northumbria University, Newcastle.  I am currently
conducting my research for my dissertation project investigating the
use of commercially available adhesives in the context of artist's
books as an artist's material.

    <URL:https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/2MSYYD6>

I have put together a short survey of three questions for
conservation professionals to answers pertaining to having book arts
in collection or encountering them in practice.

I'm especially interested about any problems caused by adhesives in
the object.The information you provide will be used as a first
person source in my written dissertation and contribute to the
understanding of commercial adhesives as an artist's material.
There is an option to leave contact information and upon the
conclusion of the project you will be sent a final copy of the
research that you have so generously contributed to.  However, the
survey may be completed anonymously as well.

Submission of the survey will close July 30, 2016.  If you have any
questions please feel free to contact me, at mrokiskyring<-at->gmail<.>com,
or my supervisor Dr. Jane Colbourne
<jane.colbourne<-at->northumbria<.>ac<.>uk>.

Thank you for your time.

Madalyn Rokisky-Ring

                  Distributed: Saturday, May 28, 2016