Subject: Gold foil

Gold foil

From: Peter Geraty <pgeraty<-at->
Date: Monday, May 16, 2016
Margit J. Smith <mjsmith<-at->san<.>rr<.>com> writes

>For some bookbinding commissions I need real gold foil to use with
>my Kwikprint machine.  Can someone please give me the address of a
>supplier here in the States. ...

Genuine gold foil may be obtained from Quick Roll Leaf Manufacturing
Company.  Their phone number is 845-457-1500.  For bookbinding they
suggest using their product 56X3EG2GG.

You can also get gold foil from Aamstamp Machine Company.  Their
phone is 888-375-8375.  They only seem to have one real gold foil.

Peter Geraty
Praxis Bindery
1 Cottage Street, Room 4-24
Easthampton MA 01027-1667