Subject: Paint manufacturing product literature

Paint manufacturing product literature

From: Patricia Smithen <patricia.smithen<-at->
Date: Thursday, May 12, 2016
I am looking for any catalogues, colour charts, pamphlets or other
product literature from artists' paint manufacturers prior to 2000.
While it would be useful to see full product ranges from any
manufacturer, I am particularly keen to find references to acrylic
products from Spectrum (UK), Daler-Rowney, Winsor and Newton and
Reeves.  If anyone has this kind of information, please do contact
me at patricia.smithen<-at->tate<.>org<.>uk.

If anyone would like to send me their material, please mail it to:

    Patricia Smithen
    Conservation Science
    Tate Britain
    SW1P 4RG
    UK

A copy of each pamphlet will be held by Tate for access by future
researchers.

Please note that any information sent, received or held by Tate may
be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act 2000

                   Distributed: Monday, May 16, 2016