Subject: Position at Art Conservation de Rigueur

Position at Art Conservation de Rigueur

From: Elise Yvonne Rousseau <eyrousseau<-at->
Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2016
Conservation Technicians (3 positions)
Art Conservation de Rigueur et Anoxia Abatement Solutions
San Francisco

3 Part Time

Starting June 1, 2001

8-12+ weeks of Collections Care working with a large archive
collection of paper documents, books, photographs, artworks, and
some clothing.  This is part of a comprehensive IPM treatment plan
that is following a 7 week CO2 anoxia tent encapsulation.  We will
be hiring these 3 temporary part-time tech positions for a strategic
production line of micro-hepa vacuuming and archival re-housing of
these collections.

Interested applicants may send CV to
elise<-at->artconservationderigueur<.>com

I will be interviewing candidates online over Skype in the next
three weeks.  Please contact me to set up a specific date and time.

See:

    <URL:http://acdrconservation.com>

Elise Rousseau
Principal Conservator - Textiles, Objects, Decorative Arts and
    Paintings
Art Conservation de Rigueur et Anoxia Abatement Solutions

                   Distributed: Tuesday, May 10, 2016