Subject: Position at Thermo Lignum UK Limited

Position at Thermo Lignum UK Limited

From: Nikolaus Wilke <nikolaus.wilke<-at->
Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2016
Office Head and General Manager
Thermo Lignum UK Limited

Thermo Lignum, the pioneers of the humidity controlled warm air
method, are today an integral part of conservation and store
management in museums.

Based in London, virtually all large institutions and private sector
clients have been working with the company for nearly two decades.

We are now looking for a candidate for our London office capable of
leading the company, creatively and with a maximum of independence,
and yet in close cooperation with our offices in Austria and
Germany, into its next phase of growth and development.

Ideally, this candidate will have, or should be willing to acquire,
a broad grounding in conservation/restoration, as well as a proven
managerial foundation, and may even have worked as an independent
entrepreneur.  A good technical understanding is a key requirement.
An extensive network within the British and European museums
landscape is desirable, as is the ability to liaise with customers
at the highest level and give talks and presentations to relevant
audiences in the profession.  As part of these communication skills,
proficiency in German and possibly in French would be a welcome
asset.  The willingness to travel is a prerequisite.

We are a small and very flexible company with an increasing
international outlook, working across borders from the UK, Austria
and Germany as one team which will collectively provide training,
initiation and support.

Please write to Karen Roux <karen.roux<-at->thermolignum<.>com> or Nikolaus
Wilke <nikolaus.wilke<-at->thermolignum<.>de> in all confidence.

                    Distributed: Sunday, May 1, 2016