Subject: Survey on adhesives and consolidants

Survey on adhesives and consolidants

From: Marianne Weldon <mweldon<-at->
Date: Thursday, April 14, 2016
You will find an editable .pdf survey on the use of adhesives and
consolidants at

    <URL:https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__drive.google.com_file_d_0B4jOiUU-2Dt0RBbEpjWld0dGxsWms_view-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=CwIFaQ&c=WAopAOoYhwkYfEix65l8HkxJg6TNRdSFVjz7ONc5bdk&r=Ze54K9f3GIGIFj8999o--RkWfAoU0T3eRQ0MKLXTtk4&m=MaIW-NvkajWSkiqMyCk7mFhcUJv-k40_S5Sv86s265M&s=aa0iXfB1e2ntzy-gWFSkleDyB13FTTWFvWEB1zUhgAk&e=>

No information regarding the individual responding will be shared.
I plan on using the survey results to give students an understanding
of the variety of uses of the materials across different disciplines
within conservation.  I am happy to share results (without
identifying responding individuals) with any responders.  Please
email completed surveys to mweldon<-at->brynmawr<.>edu

Download and save the file as a .pdf and save to your computer with
a different filename to record your answers.

Marianne Weldon
Objects Conservator
Collections Manager for Special Collections
202 Canaday
Bryn Mawr College
101 North Merion Avenue
Bryn Mawr PA 19010