Subject: ICOM-CC Photographic Materials Interim Meeting

ICOM-CC Photographic Materials Interim Meeting

From: Martin Juergens <post<-at->
Date: Thursday, April 21, 2016
ICOM-CC Photographic Materials Working Group Interim Meeting
Rijksmuseum Amsterdam
21-24 September 2016

We are busy with the planning of the ICOM-CC Photographic Materials
Working Group Interim Meeting 2016, which promises to be an exciting
gathering of professionals.  To date we have more than 80 registered
delegates from 25 countries, and the workshops and tours are filling
up fast.

This email is to remind you that early registration ends on May 1,
2016 so we advise you take advantage of the lower fees before that
date.

Please have a look at the preliminary programme and the roster of
workshops and tours, and also register at

    <URL:https://www.rijksmuseum.nl/en/icom-cc.pmwg>

We very much look forward to seeing you in Amsterdam this September
2016.

Greg Hill
Coordinator, ICOM-CC PMWG
Canadian Conservation Institute, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Martin Juergens
Conservator of Photographs
Rijksmuseum Amsterdam

                 Distributed: Saturday, April 23, 2016