Subject: Carsulae baths excavation--addendum

Carsulae baths excavation--addendum

From: Jane Whitehead <carsulae<-at->
Date: Friday, April 8, 2016
Excavations of the Baths at Roman Carsulae (Italy)
June 12 - July 23, 2016

We are now accepting applications from students and volunteers to
participate in our tenth season of excavations of the baths at Roman
Carsulae.  The application deadline has been extended to April 30,
2016.

For further details and to apply please visit

    <URL:http://ww2.valdosta.edu/~jwhitehe/Carsulaeweb/Carsulae_home.htm>

Related programs: Introduction to Conservation of Archaeological
Ceramics

Workshop on Ceramics and Ceramics Conservation in Italy May
30 -June 24, 2016

Athens: Heritage and Modernity
Exploration of the coexistence between historic and modern Athens,
Greece June 26 - July 7, 2016

                 Distributed: Saturday, April 16, 2016