Subject: Survey on hook and loop fasteners in textile conservation

Survey on hook and loop fasteners in textile conservation

From: Annika Amundson <annika.amundson<-at->
Date: Friday, April 8, 2016
Survey on hook and loop fasteners in textile conservation

I am a final year MPhil student at the Centre for Textile
Conservation, University of Glasgow, and working on my dissertation
about the manufacture, use, and degradation of hook and loop
fasteners (Velcro) in textile conservation.  It updates and builds
upon a similar project completed in 1995 by Kim Leath.  I would be
very grateful if you would take the time to fill in a survey about
your use of hook and loop fasteners in your professional practice.

    <URL:https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V9Y22DB>

The survey will stay open until May 15, 2016.  You can save and
return to your response as many times as you like within that time
period.  Please give as much detail as possible in the longer answer
sections--this will contribute enormously to the relevance of my
dissertation as a whole.  If you do not have time to fill out the
survey, please consider sending the link to a colleague who may be
able to complete it.

The results of the survey will inform my dissertation, which will be
completed in August 2016.  If you are interested in the results of
the survey, I will be happy to share them.  The dissertation will be
publicly available through the University of Glasgow's website by
September 2017.

Thanks very much for your time and contribution,

Annika Amundson
Candidate, MPhil Textile Conservation

                 Distributed: Saturday, April 16, 2016