Subject: Archives and Records Association Annual Conference

Archives and Records Association Annual Conference

From: Catherine Dand <catherine.dand<-at->
Date: Friday, April 8, 2016
"Global Futures" - Conservation Stream
Archives and Records Association Conference
London, UK
31 Aug - 2 Sep 2016

The Archives and Records Association (UK and Ireland) warmly invites
you to attend our annual conference "Global Futures" to be held in
London from 31 August - 2 September 2016.

We know our future is a global one.  Global relationships,
communications and connectivity are shifting the way in which we
live and work.  Our professional lives often focus on pragmatic
an ability to place our work firmly in the future.

The conservation stream programme is filled with a variety of
papers, workshops and demonstrations.  Speakers include conservators
from all stages of the profession, as well as experts from other
related fields such as science and art.  We are looking forward to
exploring new technologies and how these are influencing the ways
that we work; celebrating collaborative working and the productive
relationships this can lead to; and discovering new materials, as
well as new ways to look at existing ones.

A full programme is available on our website at

    <URL:http://www.archives.org.uk/ara-in-action/the-ara-conference.html>

For any further information please contact catherine.dand<-at->york<.>ac<.>uk

                 Distributed: Saturday, April 16, 2016