Subject: Chloride meters and titrators

Chloride meters and titrators

From: Eleni Loizides <eleni.loizidou<-at->
Date: Thursday, April 7, 2016
We are looking into purchasing a chloride meter to be used for
monitoring the desalination process of underwater finds (organics,
metals and ceramics).  We have come across Sherwood Scientific
Chloride Analyser 926 but have also been advised that Titrators
could also be used.

I would be interested to hear if anyone has any comments as to the
cons and pros of these different types of equipment or has had
experience with either type of equipment and would be willing to
share information on efficiency, reliability, speed of use, etc.

Eleni Loizides
Conservator
Department of Antiquities, Cyprus

                   Distributed: Friday, April 8, 2016