Subject: Soda cans

Soda cans

From: Carrie McNeal <cmcneal<-at->
Date: Thursday, March 31, 2016
I am wondering if anyone has experience storing unopened soda cans.
We have recently acquired several limited edition Coca-Cola cans and
are considering the best way to store them and whether the liquid
should be drained prior to storage.  The cans are arranged as a gift
pack and draining the liquid would require disruption of the outer
packaging.  I would appreciate hearing experiences or thoughts from
anyone who can share.

Carrie McNeal
Director of Conservation
The Strong